Went to the range this weekend. Just got around to handling pictures and I know how this group is. Don’t give a range report without pictures! LOL

257 Rob AI. I had a good friend at TC tell me that RL15 and a 115 NBT worked wonders out of his 257 Rob. I gave it a try. I also had good luck with IMR 4831 and a 117 SPBT.

This 270 has given me fits. I have tried literally 30 loads before I found one I liked. If this barrel wasn’t a TC “Custom Shop” I would probably given up on it by now. In fact after this range trip I was going to replace the mounts/rings and put a new scope on it if something did pan out. Usually they range from 2in to 4-5in groups. 4064 and a 130 sp would give me a 3shot 1in group at 100, I just wanted something a little tighter. I couldn’t have asked for anything better that this. RL 22 and a Hornady 130 SP 3 shot group. I will be honest, the range officer said he wouldn’t have believed it if he didn’t see me shoot it. Said something along the lines of, “are you going to be able to hit the paper with that?”

257 GNR. I took the powder I had out of Reeder’s manual and loaded up some rounds. I never imagioned that I would have two fireforming rounds out of 4 that would shoot like this. I can’t weight to see what type of potential this barrel has!

Bullberry 221 Fireball. I took out 10 loads for this barrel and all I can say is that it is a shooter!

30 GNR. The bad thing about wildcats is that you don’t always have a lot loading data for it. I took some 30-30Win data and have been working it up. I like the results.

And a little better

Duane

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb
Benjamin Franklin