honestly I don't remember, it was about 9 years ago and I ordered it from Midway for about 70.00 and when it blew I called them and they said when I called to order it the rep should have warned me that it wouldn't stand up to the 44. I haven't had alot of Tasco products but what I can tell you aside from that one is I have a world class on an old a3-03 30-06ai sporter I have and so far it's ok although not near as clear as my leupy's, burris, bushnell or simmons scopes, and I had a world class plus on a 375 H&H rem classic for a while and it was very clear and it took the punishment so I guess what I'm getting at is with Tasco it's a crapshoot, you may come out great or you may end up hating them, I think on the 22 hornet your probably safe as long as the clarity and light gathering qualities are acceptable to you but honestly I wouldn't trust one on anything with much more recoil than that.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist