Thanks guys, just got home and compared to the first 4 surgeries this one was a breeze but we figure it's probably going to be a matter of time before we have to include this in the fused section but for now I am taking it easy because that was a near miss. I'm burnt out on being cut on between my wrists, shoulder and back so I'm going to try and not push so hard or fast for a while especially since the doc flat out told me I have several disc in worse shape than the two that herniated this time and if I don't knock it off I may not like the outcome.

Since I get my medical treatment a couple hundred miles from home I did take the opportunity to venture off on to some various logging roads and explore a little bit in some new country but overall it was pretty bleak in animal appearances but nice just to get out in the woods and drive around a little. I'll probably take my daughter and wife out this weekend and maybe let them do some walking and I'll just park myself in my rig or a lawn chair and see if someone is kind enough to scare a critter out in front of me.

Last edited by wapitirod; 10/10/2009 5:23 AM.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist