Just got back from shooting my Bullberry 338WM Encore. All I can say is WOW. With the brake recoil is almost nonexistent. Though she is pretty loud.May have to update hearing protection a bit. Only fired 10 rounds through, but I think I have a performer on my hands.
Also, fired the 338JDJ about 20 rounds. I must say it has potential also. The recoil is significantly more than the WM above. It has the SSK Arrestor and I don't think it is as effective as Bullberry's brake. Definitely alot of push when the gun is fired. I think the recoil is worse than the 375JDJ with magnaporting. Accuracy was good for fireforming. Will ticker with it somemore.
Last but not least was the 358x444 that I got from David White. Man is this thing a shooter. I was sub moa out to 100 hundred yards. Not bad considering after the first hour my hand was freezing(about 12 here today). The DW Maximizer brake really controls this. A little flip but nothing to speak of. I shot 20 rounds from this and I am impressed to say the least. It may be my deer gun next year.
What's next? Well I'll shoot these as much as possible this winter. Chronograph in the spring and go from there. I can't wait to shoot these guns again.

NRA LIFE MEMBER NAHC LIFE MEMBER