Well, i think that y'all have convinced me. I shot my 1st handgunned deer (a doe) about 5 years ago. I used my new G2 and SK .375JDJ barrel. I didn't handload but Hornady was making the ammo. My son was 13 at the time and looked at me like I was a bit nuts when I pulled out my TC. He commented that it didn't look like any of the guns in the safe, ivory grips wouldn't do a thing for it, and it was just "plain funny looking". I popped that doe about 90 yards away in a food plot. She dropped immediately. He looked at me and said "I guess I know what it is good for now." He shot his first buck, a good looking 8 pointer 30 minutes later. 110 yards, Remington Model 7 in 7-08, 1 shot. That whole experience has sold me on handgun hunting forever. I couldn't have asked for a better morning. I have shot 4 more with that .375 and 2 this past season with my 6.5: 1 120 lb doe at 115 yards and an 8 point 210 lb buck at 125 yards. I am seriously ate up with this TC Contenderitis. I hope that no cure is ever found.

Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway.