Hi everyone, My name is Jeff, im 23 years old and live in south eastern Minnesota. I went to college in NE MN in the town of Ely for National Park Law Enforcement. I love everything about the outdoors, hunting, fishing, you name it. I have been registered with the site for some time now without saying much because you guys have said it all!. I really enjoy the site and all the knowledge, pictures, and fun opinions shared on the site.

I hunt with a recurve bow, firearms, and muzzleloader. I used to work at Cabela's in Owatonna, MN and thats when I got into the handgun scene about 5 years ago. I am a big single action fan and currently own a 45 colt Ruger Super Blackhawk Hunter with Bisley grip. It has a Burris 2-7 scope, a belt mountain #5 basepin, free spin pawl, oversize cylinder latch, and has had a trigger job. IT CAN SHOOT! I usually hunt whitetails with it, but have only killed one small MN black bear. I have been lusting for a FA 83 in 454 for a few years now, and hope to possibly order one this year.

I enjoy the site, so keep it up! I will try to post a few here and there.

"If you are going to go through all the trouble to put a hole in something, why not make it a big one?"