I love my Freedom Arms and they are a great company to work with, 430man is only guy who I have ever heard of to rant on their guns. I mean if they were such a iffy proposition to buy then why do 90%+ of the revolver class shooters in silhouette shooting running their guns? I know there are two sides to every story and I know FA has a different view of that .357 that 430man speaks of than he does.

They are man made and mechanical so they could have imperfections but I don't personally know of anyone who has had a major problem with one of their guns beyond a broken firing pin from dry firing without snap caps. The guns shoot and are proved out every time before they leave the factory from a mechanical rest. It is very hard to believe that a FA would have major problems and still get out the door from the factory, FA's reputation demands this type of vigilance. For what they cost they have to be right and if you look at what you get for your money against what it takes in custom revolvers to match the performance, they are a bargain.

If you like it get it, the odds are you will get a gun that will out shoot anything you can hold. Last week Glenn Swaggart was running his 10" scoped 454 running with a near max load with the FA 260gr jacketed and put a 1 1/2" 3 shot group on one of my steel plates at 150 yards from a solid rest!

Buy with confidence...