Larry, what a life! I just got a letter from the US and Australia Postal services re the .22 barrel asking if it was still missing. A bit slow these public utilities!!!!!
Dont suppose you have anything else to sell at the moment,especially a .338JDJ barrel? You really should sell me something else to help pay the heating bills. There again the more l keep buying the longer its going to take me to get to the US. Although l talked with Joan the other day and if I've got the time available she says I should just book in the flight and go even if l book up a bill on the Visa. Its tempting so l might look at times and when things are happenning to see if l can swing it. I want to attend the Varmint Hunters jamboree in Pierre (I think thats right) and l'd like to attend the HHI shoot at the YO ranch plus if l can get a ride and gun to use have a crack at some long range praire dog shooting. I'll look at the finances towards Xmas. If l dont do it now I'll find it to hard to get over there the way the governments are cracking down on tourists,especially gun owning one's. Keep warm mate. Regards DAve. :smirk: