I have heard rumors that the 4th edition is supposed to be updated, and not just a reprint of the old outdated information. It would be great to have good cast bullet loading information on something you are using for a change.

Do not take this wrong, the older Lyman Manuals still have lots of good information about casting bullets. If they are all you can find, they are still a very good source of information.

It would just be great to have lots of good cast bullet loading data on a 454, 460 S&W, 480 Ruger, 475L, 500L, 50WE, 500 S&W, etc. Up dated loading data covering some newer powders for older stuff like a 41, or 44 Magnum would be good also.

The cast bullet website is great also. You will find several from this site over on it as well.

I just missed the mother load. A buddy told me about a flee market that has some lead. I showed up a couple days later, and he had hauled it to a recycle place a week before and got $0.50 a pound for several hundred pounds he had gotten in an estate he had bought.

See You At The Range