Name is Russell... I Love firearm's. cut and dried Never been in to hand guns... I have had several over the years..Just never could hit anything. Sold them all from that dissapointment. Got one left and that is my SS Ruger Super Single Six..Cant hit anything with it ..But ut aint gonna break me trying. However I just put a SRH 9.5 barrel on layaway . Seem's as though my buddies want me to hog hunting again with them next Jan.I have a habit of whatefer I decide to get into ..I get in deep. Goal is to learn to shoot this thing as best as I can..And have fun. I am 55 years old and have a few shoulder and arthritis issue's..But that is part of life.So I dont bowhunt like I used to. But in Illinois we can use handguns for whitetail So Maybe I will carry this Hockey stick (as my son calls it) along with me. I have just started to tinker with some custom gun stoff..Relpacing barrels bedding ..tweaking stuff. I am in the process of building a custom Encore "Smokeless" muzzeloader. I already have a Savage that I converted from the .50 to a .45 with a PacNor barrel.It is my baby. she isnt quite complete yet But imagine living in a "shotgun" state with a gun that will shoot 1.25 inches @ 200yds.... Yep she sure does! I sighted her in 1.5 at 100 and she is 2.5 low @ 200.. with a 200 gr bullet and at 2700 fps. So here is a little about me....I am glad to be here and Hope to draw from here..And contribute also. Thanks Drop