Gregg the nosler accubond really seems to be a great bullet. The whitetails I've seen have a exit that is about the size of a baseball. The one hit close to the spine blew a chunk not just a hole out the off side. The only problem with my experiance is they've all been 100 yds. or under.If you check out gary reeders site http://www.reedercustomguns.com in the photos section under the 2005 celb. hunt he has a pic of a sheep shot with his 378 gnr with the 260 accubond (the gnr is going 200-300 fps more then the jdj) but the results I've seen are close. The only problem with these is the bullet is long so you have to seat them a little lower then the base of the neck and work up loads for this from the 270 gr. data. Give them a try but you might want to test them out to see what results you get (I know some internet sites have posted about the noslers not opening up but from my personal experiances they work great but I haven't tried them on anything over 250 lbs whitetails).Hope this helps.