Like Greg and others I hunt with lots of different things. I bowhunt a little with a Dale Dye Trails End, and a couple White River recurves with Snuffer 3 Blades, and wood arrows I make myself. I have been leaving my 35 BullBerry Super 14 Contender in the safe more, since I have discovered the 480 Super RedHawk. I am planning on hunting this firearm deer season with my 480 Ruger. If I have a tag left after firearms season I will use it during the December Muzzleloader season. I have an exact copy of an original Hawkens Rifle that was in the Hawkens Shop collection years ago in 54 Cal that needs used on deer now and again. It will be loaded from my Possibles Bag with 2F Black Powder and 535 round balls.
I even drag out my Octagon barrel 1899 Savage in 303 Savage every once in a while. I think it had a 100 year birthday this year. It still drives tacks, and I have enough brass for it to keep it running for longer than I will need it.
I do have modern stuff, I just do not hunt with it very often anymore. The wife goes back and forth between a 6.5 X 30 Super 14 Contender, and her 270 Browning BBR with a Leupold 3.5 - 10 scope depending on where she is hunting.

I really like hunting with my 9.5 Inch 480 Super RedHawk. I have it just like I want it with a Marble Fiber Optic front sight. Hogue Tamer grips, and a 30mm UltraDot. I had a custom carry case fabricated to carry it in with a shoulder strap. I have been rolling my own from the start. I have never fired a factory round of 480 Ruger so far. Infact most of my shooting has been with bullets I have cast myself in a Lee 400 grain mold.
I have been packing my 7.5 Inch one with Fiber Optic front sight in my Ranger UTV for general purpose use. I have really been wanting a target to try out my new 480 shotshells on. I have been carrying my spare ammo in a couple Tuff Products Speed Strip. I like revolvers, what more can I say.

Bob

See You At The Range