Originally Posted By: claytonfaulkner

As for the woman killed in Alaska the last I heard they were not sure if wolves killed her or a bear and wolves scavenged the body.

I think you might want to look to sources other than MSNBC for this type of info. They aren't exactly hunter friendly.

As to the teacher in AK (where I live), there was never even a whisper that it might have been a bear here in any credible report (NO report that I ever saw or heard & believe me it was big news & I followed it), especially since it happened about 2 months before the bears even start thinking about coming out of their dens.
I think you need a new news source.

By the way, I am NOT in favor of killing every wolf, just sound managment. I don't think they should have spent so much time & money to bring them back to the Rockies. HUGE waste of recources, & since the ecosystem has changed since their #s were this high in the past,a waste with tragic results.

On the good side, I believe trapping & hunting season on wolves just opened in Idaho! Hope fur prices are up this year!

Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."