Yeah Clayton, I'll tell you I DO hunt only for food. I couldn't care less about "getting the big one" as you call it. Ask anyone who hunts with me, I take the FIRST LEGAL one that I come across. My tag is ALWAYS an either sex tag just for that reason! If a cow or doe is the first to present a shot, I'll GLADLY take it. I don't go after trophy elk or deer, I go after food, and take the first clean shot that is presented to me, no matter the sex.

There are more that think like me than ya think, so don't make such a quick statement that we are all after the big one. Yeah, if a "big one" is the first legal one I see, I'll gladly take it, but I'm not ABOUT to pass the first legal one I see in hopes of finding a big one. I MUCH prefer the food in the frreezer than a rack on the wall. And yes, I too am one that thinks introducing wolves was a HUGE mistake. Stupid politicians...

Your statement got to me Clayton, and to me and my family, that was over the line.

Last edited by raptortrapper; 10/09/2011 3:21 PM.

A lot of people are like a slinky: Not much fun till you push them down the stairs!

Lifetime Member of the NRA! Wish I'd a done it sooner.