Hit my LR spot this AM. Nothing exciting to note.....XP WSM 7mm-270WSM, 162AM, Burris 3-12x32. Range 363yds. No wind to speak of.

The legal buck was standing on a slight hill behind a spike but his entire body was visible. I split the second stadia (306yds)and third stadia (408yds) in the Burris on his shoulder and sent an A-Max across the valley. The buck folded so fast the other one just stood there looking at him. It even bedded down nearby and hung around for a while, occassionally pawing at him. Impact was mid-shoulder and exit was about 1" across.

Here's a pic of my latest attempt in finding a rock solid field rest to use. It's a surveyors tripod w/ a piece of 1/2 wood bolted on top....it's actually an old cabinet door! I like it and cost less to build than a Harris Swivel bipod! Last week at the range I laid down some groups from this rest at 400yds that would make about any rifle toting deer hunter dreamof at 100yds!

Sorry no deer pics. I took everything back to the truck before hiking across to get the deer.

Exodus 20:5-11
Matthew 5:18
Revelation 22:14

ISPBS--Expert Level

Please don't use e-mail, contact me w/ PM.